Happy New Year to Everyone. As we say goodbye to 2012, let us get rid of the old….if it’s been a hindrance in your life, and let us embrace the new.
I know that I for one am excited for a new year as it brings new expectations, new challenges, new friends/frienmies, new love and new life.
If we sincerely desire something new, we must, yes MUST do something new.
So, although 2012 was a good year (for the most part), I’m ready to begin anew and I hope you are too.
Thank you to everyone who read my posts and enjoyed them. Thank you to everyone who has supported me. I appreciate you.
GOD BLESS YOU and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
- 2012 in review and 2013 anew! (thebeggarsbakery.net)
- 2013 – A New Year For A New You (Part 1 – “A Look Back”) (krisbelfils.wordpress.com)
- Monday Mischief & Goodbye 2012 (sassysslobberchronicles.com)
- Goodbye readers! (csufhappenings.wordpress.com)
- Out With The Old (findyourparadigm.com)
- I am not lucky, I am blessed … (simplymejustbe.wordpress.com)