1. Colossians 3:13 Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
2. Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
3. Luke 6:37 Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.
4. 1 Corinthians 13:13So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
5. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
6. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
7. Proverbs 17:9 Whoever covers an offense seeks love…
View original post 142 more words