If you could think of the FIVE most memorable things God has done for you, what would they be? Not counting that God wakes each one of us every day, feeds us and clothes us. Trust me, I am truly grateful for daily wake ups, food and clothing because God’s word says take no thought about what you shall eat or drink because our Heavenly Father would provide those for us. Right? Matthew 6
Now again, what would be the FIVE most memorable things you would mention, that God has done for you? I’ll go first:
1. He brought me out of darkness and saved my soul. Everyday I am learning more and more about God, salvation and how to live holy. I thank God for not letting me continue in my sinful state, but called me out of it (darkness). 1 Peter 2:9
2. I thank God for my beautiful children and grands. They are truly blessngs.
3. I thank God for how HE allowed me to be placed in foster care and for the first 11 years of my life, had me to live with a GODLY, HOLY, PRAYING WOMAN. God’s ways are not our ways….so HE truly had a plan for my life. When I think of the alternative, even though things were kind of rough, GOD was there with me all the time.
4. I thank God for filling me with His Holy Spirit at a young age. The Holy Spirit is so wonderful and I truly need HIM on a daily basis.
5. I thank God for my husband. He is patient, kind, loving, longsuffering, funny, a peacemaker, and a saved man. He is the best husband for me.
Now, it’s your turn! Ready? Set. Go!!